First created back in 1972, the Tripp Trapp high chair by Stokke has been a favorite of parents for decades. The Tripp Trapp wooden high chair will grow with your child from baby to adulthood due to its easy to use adjustable height system. Use the new and improved Baby Set to provide better support for baby. The Baby Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Continue reading
- Leander Crib – Converts to toddler sized bed. Made from European beech and treated with a water based lacquer.
- CASAkids OLA! Baby Crib – Made from Lyptus, a Brazilian hardwood that is fast growing, IBAMA-certified and plantation grown. Finished with non-toxic water based paints.
- Spot On Square Eicho Eco-friendly Crib – made of 100% recycled/reclaimed, formaldehyde-free MDF. Made with a non-toxic finish. Made in the USA!
- Argington Organic Bam Baby Crib – made with wood that is harvested from sustainably managed sources.
- California Baby Organic Bug Repellent Spray
Made with Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils
- Badger Organic Anti-bug Shake & Spray Insect Repellent
Made with Rosemary, Citronella, and Watergreen essential oils
- Kiss My Face Swy Flotter Natural Bug Repellent
Made with citronella, bay, cedarwood, lavender, vetivert, patchoul, juniper, tea tree, lemon peel, tansy and goldenseal
- Repel Natural Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
Made with oil of lemon eucalyptus
The organic crib mattresses by NaturalMat are not only 100% natural but are also breathable, hypo-allergenic, anti-dust mite and naturally fire-retardant all while providing superior support for your tired (or not so tired) baby. Organic cotton is used for the mattress cover. Coconut husks ensure a firm yet surprisingly springy support while the wool padding provides thermal insulating properties to help baby drift off into dreamland.
Diaper changing just got a little easier and pleasant (hmmm… vanilla!) with the Baby Bottom line at Miessence Certified Organics. Made with natural organic ingredients, the Baby Bottom Cleansing Gel and the Baby Bottom Mist are a must at diaper changing time.
The Baby Bottom Cleansing Gel is an easy cleanup solution when using reusable cloth wipes to help keep landfills at bay. The soft scent of organic vanilla is dreamy and gentle enough for newborns. It’s also handy to carry with you to wipe up those gooey hands and faces.
Use the Baby Bottom Mist to easily apply relief to baby’s tender bum. No need to touch a sore diaper rash with this convenient and hygienic spray on salve. This handy mist also works to help sooth itches, sunburn, cuts and scrapes.
Here’s a quick little recipe for natural baby bum balm to help prevent and sooth diaper rash.
Melt shea butter and add remaining oils. When slightly cool, whip with mixer or hand blender until smooth and well-incorporated. Choose unscented or add a small amount of lavender oil (1-2 drops) for scent and antibacterial properties.
It’s a fork and a spoon. It’s a spork that is sized just right for kids little hands. Made completely of organically grown bamboo, they are disposable and the perfect go anywhere, use anytime utensil. Continue reading